Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup Cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1/2 can Coconut Milk full fat “Thai” brand, add solid part at the top first, then some liquid
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbs Maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 pint Raspberries
- Organic canola oil to grease springform pan or cupcake paper cups to prevent from sticking
- The night before, soak cashews in a bowl of water. Then drain and rinse before using. This creates a much softer cashew which will blend smoother.
- In a food processor, add pecans and raisins. Process until it turns into a coarse meal. Then press into a greased spring-form pan (it will not come out of a traditional cake pan easily unless you line with parchment paper) or into each cup of a muffin tin.
- In a Vitamix, combine the cashews, lemon zest and juice, coconut fat and some milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, salt, and raspberries. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour cashew cheesecake over the pecan crust. Place in freezer and allow to set.
- Serve chilled.
If you enjoyed this recipe I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below and be sure to share with family and friends.