Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
Cinnamon and spice and everything nice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond, hemp, oat, etc)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 egg or flax egg: 1 tbs flax seeds soaked in 2 tbs water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups GF Oats, pulse in a coffee grinder or food processor
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (nutmeg, cinnamon, clove)
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- Coconut oil for greasing pan or skillet
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, milk, chia seeds, egg or flax egg, maple syrup and vanilla. Then add the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt and mix together. Once combined, you want the consistency to be that of traditional pancake batter. If too thick, add more milk of your choice.
- On a hot griddle or pan, add a tablespoon of coconut oil. Ladle a scoop of the batter and let it cook until bottom has a brown crust. Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Plate pancakes with a sprinkle of cinnamon and warm maple syrup!
If you enjoyed this recipe I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below and be sure to share with family and friends.